Headquartered in Munich, Travian Games GmbH is an established provider in the field of development and commercialization of online games with growing engagement in the mobile market. The midsize company offers gamers worldwide complex and multilayer adventure worlds with a huge game deepness and a high long term motivation. The company's product portfolio is translated into 42 languages and is used therefore all over the world.
For our office in München we are offering a position as a
[QA Tester] (f/m)
YOUR ROLE @ TRAVIAN GAMES:
As an experienced QA Tester, your main responsibilities will be to test the game features in the development stage and live stage to identify the errors. This includes amongst many other things the creation and maintenance of test plans, regression testing and the various methods incorporated in this so as to assure the highest quality that the game deserves. You will work together with our development team and thus will contribute significantly to the advancement of our products’ gaming experience.
- You create and maintain test plans and the required documentation involved
- You test the functionality of the features being developed, existing features that are core-game related and also the various tools that support the game (this includes manual and automated testing)
- You coordinate and support the live game by reproducing and checking the tickets reported by players
- You use the company bug tracking tool for accurate bug reporting and regression testing of the bug fixes
- You coordinate between the different departments to ensure that the accepted standards are met
- You provide feedback and improvement suggestions to the game and also various testing methods
- You communicate with the team lead regarding the progress of the testing and issues
- You have extensive experience as professional QA tester and a high interest in games in general and browser games and MMO´s in particular
- You have experience with various software development processes
- You have experience working in team structures consisting of members of different disciplines and you are a team player
- You have strong analytical skills and are a good problem solver
- You have good command of the English language (spoken and written)
WHY TRAVIAN GAMES?
- We take ownership seriously.
- Less hierarchies, more fun.
- Quality is in our DNA, we aim to be exceptional at what we do.
- Our games are global and provide a long-lasting experience.